17.6.06

So You Thought we were done?

Not Quite Yet!

There is just one last step!

This is the icing on the cake.

Please e-mail me to let me know you have completed all the tasks.
TD@onestepahead.ws

I would love to hear from you. I am always trying to building up my personal network. And when I say this I do Not mean my safelist!

I just like to talk to people and see what they are promoting and their success rates. I would also like to know if you were successful with gaining traffic and if not I would like to help you to achieve this. While updating this last task, I am into day 4 and I noticed my counter was nearing 500. First day 50, Second day 110, Third day 140, Fifth day almost 200 but it isn't even noon yet! This can happen for you too, within days!

I will be looking for your signature file on the end of that email! - (That's the first test lol!)

I have also have tons of marketing e-books and tools I have collected along the way for promotional use. Many of them having to do with ad writing. Some I recieved when signing up for different programs, others just through my kind networking friends passing things along to me. A couple rags to riches stories such as that of the Domino's Pizza Guy. These really do help to keep me motivated and I swear I should have a degree in something for all the stuff I have read over the past year and a half! When I started out a lot of people helped to stear me straight and I just want to pass along the good Karma. Or if you have been around longer than me I could always use more mentors!

Okay are you ready for the last step?

Remember in task one I asked you to create a blog. Copy this blog, this is now your content. Take every link and make it your own. Many of them of course you will just leave as is, but all safelists, the traffic exchanges, the link referral, the search engine placement, update all these with your own ID's. Make it yours, tell your own story in the intro, give your own opinions. You can keep the general context but be sure to make it your own. That is what sells, there is too much generic stuff out there. Do exactly what I did and use every tool to market your own blog with the same tools that you will be promoting. If you take a couple hours everyday to do all your group submissions, keep up to date with your message boards, do some traffic exchange surfing, critique a few sites on link referal, and send out an e-mail from your safelists, you too will see the same results or better! Trust me, you will want to do all these things because as you enter each site you will see more people have joined your groups and downlines. It is a great feeling of accomplishment knowing that you are helping others while achieving your own success.

You will notice that I created my own Google group and Yahoo group and added it to the top of the list. You should do the same and as this blog gets passed along these groups will get filled up quickly. It is also a nice platform for us to keep in touch with one another and help each other to become successful. Downlines become like bloodlines we need them for survival and strength they must be nurtured.

The last thing I ask is you leave the text links in the sidebar. If everyone just keeps adding two affililate programs to the top of the list it will have a viral effect in the end. As for the banners on the side leave them and update them with your own affiliate ID's .

There are a lot of downlines to build here. Possibly some commissions. I know I have upgraded a few programs and I am sure others will too.

The last thing I ask is if you did not care to partake in all the steps to leave the links in tact as mine. Perhaps you will change your mind in the future or someone else you pass this blog on will still be able to be in my downlines.

I know it is a big task! But if you want to succeed you must put time and effort into your endeavors. On-line business is not a free ride. Those who are successful are as committed to our success as most executives are to their careers. The only difference is the foundations we lay now will carry us through for the rest of our lives with having to worry about living off a meager pension fund. When you have a strong traffic core it does not matter what new project you decide to take on. The audience is there and waiting. It's a numbers game. Not matter how great your product is, in the end if you only have 50 people visiting your site a day it is not going to sell.

That is that. The thing is done. So mote it be!

Wishing you all the success you deserve.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home