17.6.06

JoeShmo200.com

Out of all the Traffic Managers or Resource Centers or whatever they are calling them these days, I can't figure out why I finally decided to take the time investment with this one! Yes there is a time investment but when all said and done it is definitely worth it. For spending about 2 hours+ right now you will save yourself many times that in the future.

I think it might have just been the forum. It seems to be a very behaved nicely run board with a lot of really great guys on it. I have learnt a lot just by going through all their posts.

If you do not already have one I suggest you get a form filler. It will also take care of all your passwords. My personal choice is RoboForm. It is also shareware which is nice.

It might help mentioning that they cover the "creme de la creme" of Traffic Exchanges. These are all Free to join. (See how I am saving you money here?) I firmly believe in try before you buy. If any one traffic generating source proves to be working for me when it is free, I think hmmm, I wonder what they will do for me when I actually upgrade. This system has generally been very favorable.

10KHits4UNow
Advertising Know How
Big League Hits
Carnival Clicks
Click Crazey
Click Pirate
Click Voyager
Clicks Matrix
Deep Sea Hits
Funny Farm Traffic
Hit Hurricane
Hit Pirate
Hit Pulse
Hit Safari
I Love Hits
Mystical Maze
New York Traffic Exchange
Pro Hits Plus
Raging Bull Traffic
Start Xchange
Surf 4 The Earth
Traffic G
Traffic Pods
Traffic Roundup
Traffic Soldiers
Traffic Swarm
TS 25:
WebCentre Surf
WebMaster Quest

Be sure to go through each link and set up your account information and url info in each of the traffic exchanges. I do realize this is a bit of a time consumer but it is also well worth the time. My personal suggestion is just to go through and sign up for the top 10 and get those in operation. I have included the links above for easy access to the top10 for whenever you visit my blog.

Of course be sure to go back to JoeShmoo200 at a later date and set up a few accounts at a time. When you rush through these things and don't take the time to visit each site to make sure your urls and account info are up to date then the system may not work for you. So it is better to take the time and just do a few at a time.


JoeShmoo200

Here is What They Say On The Site:

Hey

Having trouble making money online?

With the JoeShmo200 Traffic Exchange Downline Builder you can build your downline's in some of the best affiliate programs online. Plus by building your downline's in 31 of the best Free Traffic Exchanges, and the best Viral List Builders, and Safelists online you can earn even more traffic to promote your affiliate program links. Start building the downlines you need to be successful today!

Join Now and Start Earning Online Today





My Favorite Marketing Podcast
Listen now.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home