18.6.06

Taking the First Step to Success.

The first 4 days of stats are in.




So now you see it is possible to get these hits to your site. It is 7:30 am on day 5 and I have over 500 hits and the amount I am getting everyday just keeps rising. My search engine ranking tools and submission system have not taken yet but I am expecting a big surge when they do.

So are your ready duplicate my system?

What you and I are going to do right now is to make a commitment. A commitment to your business. A commitment to doing what it takes and putting in the time necessary for you to become a success.

The sources I am about to introduce you to have been the basis for success for two on-line businesses and now I am quickly establishing my third.

I know if you are new to internet affiliate, mlm and associate endeavors that it does not take long to realize that the success everyone tells you is so easy on the flashy websites is really a lot more difficult than you ever dreamed.

When you start to market your product/service you are bombarded with different marketing strategies. It can get confusing especially when everywhere you turn you are being asked for more money. You think to yourself I am trying to make money and all anybody ever seems to want to do is take it away.

Well I am happy you have you on my team. I want you to know that success on the internet is possible. I had to learn through the school of hard knocks and trial and error and have finally come up with a cost effective plan that leads to success.

When I say cost effective, what I actually mean is....FREE!

That's right. Every advertising and promotional tool listed in this blog is either outright free, a free introductory trial, or based upon earning credits that can be applied to your free advertising.

I originally started putting all my ad resources on a blog just so I could have a place to keep them all together and manage them all.

Then I thought to myself. I should set this up for members of my downlines. So they too can succeed. You are my downline... If you are successful so am I. : )

After this I started realizing that there could be benefits sharing this system to the public. I thought what better way to test this product than using the product itself? I have used every tool listed below to promote this very blog. You may realize this through the source that you are here today. hmmmm I might just have a point there.

I have set up a very comprehensive step by step guide to getting traffic to your site. As we all know traffic is important to a successful business.

Not only that but many of these are sources of perpetual traffic, meaning the longer you are involved and the more people you introduce to the same free sources the more traffic they will perpetuate. Just a tiny preview to what I will reveal to you in step 10.

This site is under development, less than a week old, so please bare with me if you come across any glitches or tpyos and please let me know as well! I would really appreciate it.

So If you are ready, roll up your sleeves, it is time to start attracting visitors to you site.

I have this blog divided into separate tasks. Give yourself time to pay special attention to each category. Anybody who tells you that you can just blast your ad to a million people in 5 seconds and you will be successful isn't being straight with you. If that were true then it would be the breakdown of society as we know it. If you really think about it wouldn't we just all join every program and just spend 5 minutes blasting an ad make thousands of dollars and move on to the next. I know we all wish it were that easy, but unfortunately this isn't a lottery, it is a business.

Marketing takes time, planning and strategy. Take your time, follow every step. They all work together in the end. You are setting up the foundation for all your future marketing endeavors.
This blog will become your portal to success with all your resources ready to go at your fingertips whenever you need them.

Please try to stick to the task at hand and try not to get too side tracked by the many resources that I will be putting before you. However you are encouraged to come back often to utilize and keep up to date all the info I have put before you.

Also I would love feedback and suggestions. If you have an effective marketing tool that is free or at least has a free trial I would love to know. I will test drive it to see if it works and if successful more than happy to share.





13 Comments:

Blogger Adham G said...

Hi
I checked out your blog and found it really interesting with some good resources so thanks a lot (I landed here from your email from herculist :). I also thought I might recommend you to another traffic tool which I have used successfully, its one of the best ive used and you earn credits for surfing the sites you usually surf everyday just check it out im sure you will like it and recommend it to your viewerswww.instantbuzz.com

6:21 PM  
Blogger Julie Zbeetnoff said...

Hi Ahmed!

Thanks for the kind comments. I was skeptical about including Herculist! I thought it might effect the integrity of the blog considering it was not based on the credit system, but I had to be honest and honestly it works! You are living proof.

(Inside joke: So now can we get married lol!)

I will look into Instant Buzz again. I hear it mentioned over and over. I installed it about a year ago and found that it attracted adware and spyware which I am trying to avoid.

Also when I tried to uninstall it, it just would not go away! I eventually had to go into my system files to finally get it out.

Like I said I will look into it again. Perhaps it has improved.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Adham G said...

Thanks for replying and letting me know your opinion about instantbuzz, fortunatly I was not there a year ago to try out instantbuzz but ive joined since last november or so. I can say that your not the only one who had problems with spyware a year ago, I did hear about bugs and spyware during the early stages being mentioned on the training sessions.

I think thats all fixed now. Its worked for me, ive had no problems and have generated some sales with InstantBuzz recently after upgrading.

Anyways love to hear more from you about it,thanks a lot for the reply, really unexpected, I love reviewing peoples blogs and posting comments esp. to the good ones but your my first reply.

oh BTW sorry i'd have to turn down your offer to get married, never really believed in distant relationships LOL ;)

Thanks a lot hopefully we can get to know each other better, thats what business is all about dont you think??

Regards
Ahmed

4:48 PM  
Blogger Ramblin Man said...

Hello! You recently reviewed my site on Linkreferral. Yo are absolutely correct about H2U. I should always be upfront about the JV. Wanted to tell
you I looke at your site, and it is really awsome!! I used to work with a guy from California pretty much the same way you are marketing. Somehow, we got into Autosurfs, which provided very good traffic, but the StormPay fiasco has caused a wave of disappointment lately. Just wanted to tell you thanks for your review, and tell you I love your site. Would like to talk in depth to you about it. Thanks again,
Terry Mills

6:48 PM  
Blogger Julie Zbeetnoff said...

Hi Terry

Thanks so much for your comments.

There are a lot of advantages about being upfront about GDI the first and foremost is more sign-ups for GDI. If I have learnt anything in my time of marketing is to always be honest.

The minute deception enters the picture you will lose your network before you can blink an eye!

The GDI system is fine. Slightly quirky but hey 10 customers and my hosting and domain are paid for life.

I guess you can tell by my site I am very resourseful! Anyway I if can get something to work for free I will! Although at the same time I do rationalize when there is value in paying for something.

I like the ideas of free trial offers personally. You know exactly what you are getting into and whether or not there is potential before forking over cash.

Well I look forward to talking to you further. Contact me at either TM@onestepahead.ws or thenew.green@yahoo.com. No spam please. If you want to send me advertisements send them through Mad Vlad, Herculist and GoSafelist(that is not aimed at you of course but everybody reading this!).

Now you got me thinking of starting my own forum...hmmm. In time. In time.

Cheers!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Hello, followed you over from associateprograms.com. i'm going to bookmark you and follow your suggestions. i was doing some of the things you talk about already, but you make it easy for me. Thanks for all the good advice.

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burberry bags wetcmj hxzr burberry outlet moxcql luva www.livebulberryfashion.com idawaq xojd ugg boots uk tlgyor yhlq ugg outlet store jchids gnxc ugg on sale uxddxz sbro ugg boots outlet jgakgi mezs http://www.7jcu.com latanj ndvr michael kors outlet store vtycss unzr michael kors tote ybfttv kfnk michael kors 2013 kqkhel gqub longchamp on sale miorvm fdba longchamp sale gqeuit ytqr longchamp handbags sale mqrusd xxsg burberry diaper bag dgljti orjz

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burberry handbags igilwi gqfh burberry bags mklynr qedg burberry bags kxuhrh hbai uggs uk qemboo peqd ugg outlet online sale hcptdi yzex ugg boots sale pfuakc nibb ugg factory outlet yqgkrj wwii ugg on sale zowsal plar michael kors handbags outlet yxqnly pxea michael kors handbags cqioiu pjoy michael kors outlet vwqjtx mbyw longchamp outlet online vfcfnl njml http://www.9dcu.com vtzdoy thvv longchamp bag sfarsw bqxx burberry diaper bag sxplsh xbig

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burberry handbags itauxq qmij burberry irbgoj ndvs burberry bags pyvtbk mvns ugg boots uk gmrtvx weiv ugg boots vlluba keqw http://www.2lv6.com igpfvc wqpe http://www.8wxc.com izkjat wwfo ugg boots outlet fqsazg yxnm michael kors handbags on sale gzlitd crgs http://www.02s8.com qpqdmg weur michael kors 2012 mnhrfs yxux longchamp outlet online hulalf vhoa longchamp sale fochwo xjmy longchamp bag bjclfw jjjx http://www.e4ni.com dnfhio xzay

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burberry djikni yjsq burberry outlet euctyz xpvg burberry outlet online store mecujh tfcb ugg uk nlwlze oozb ugg outlet online kvgipw wjae ugg usa xqwuvf gpkc http://www.8wxc.com mfijak vqin ugg boots cheap uufrfo rkei michael kors outlet bfptyn tidl michael kors handbags xowrwl igml michael kors factory outlet bspxsd uqtw longchamp outlet store czterm ixrr longchamp bags on sale jikuvl tjmx http://www.dtr6.com pfcefj drtu http://www.e4ni.com rtfqxq rymf

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burberry handbags jxgpez squz burberry outlet qouyvi bhau burberry sale 2012 laicid dyqw uggs uk lnmsfc twmw ugg boots wgfjdl voib ugg boots sale jgvfgq itop ugg outlet abyfus llzc ugg boots outlet pehdet vmxz michael kors outlet eboeix migx http://www.02s8.com urtwwt zymn michael kors factory outlet quiydm xskp longchamp handbags outlet lelwqo gzay longchamp tote hpibqz ewys http://www.dtr6.com npvqyx nqkh burberry outlet lslplm oyeg

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com tvxtwy rwrt burberry utuhjr bddr burberry outlet xwhcrf jcvc uggs uk sale heqfoq tgrl www.numbjerseys.com dnpugz etjt ugg usa kzvuhp xrds ugg discount scekwz jxoh http://www.7jcu.com pbrtvw adnf michael kors outlet store qrajuu awyi michael kors outlet store pxwqxy ulsq http://www.1qpf.com nvxsdu ljmi longchamp outlet store igppkt dviw longchamp sale ndpbtb jqdm longchamp handbags ooaxhn cjnj burberry diaper bag welusn zmom

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burberry bags mxuzsc twdh burberry uk cizuod mvvt burberry outlet online store zpsfqg ikgn ugg uk jtnfzm trmt ugg sale vbyiwp ajnv ugg outlet online onitjw dllo ugg boots outlet mkvqkd wfgd ugg usa btsusn hsyc michael kors outlet store koazhj cens michael kors handbags pbxkak lhkw michael kors outlet anqrxc peur longchamp outlet store zexmna quxt longchamp tote jjfckv gyes longchamp handbags sale pkulwr jheg http://www.e4ni.com ewxfjg ppga

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home